61 visitors online now
5 guests, 56 bots, 0 members
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(22,108 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(5,940 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(3,392 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(3,309 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(3,151 views)Daniel Weber...
- 1939, when World War II began, the United Kingdom imported two-thirds of its food, all of which had to be shipped over oceans teeming with German U-boats. November 15, 2018
- Berlin after the War was a post-apocalyptic world. One of the largest and most modern cities of Europe was left a wasteland. There were vast piles of rubble everywhere. Other areas were rows of building walls with collaosed interiors — the skeletons of a destroyed city. November 15, 2018
- Simone Segouin, also known by her nom de guerre Nicole Minet. When this photo was taken she was 18 years old. The girl had killed two Germans in the Paris fighting two days previously and also had assisted in capturing 25 German prisoners of war during the fall of Chartres. In 1944, at the height of the Nazi occupation of France November 15, 2018
- Howard Carter opening the sarcophagus of King Tutankhamun in 1924 November 14, 2018
- Soilders below deck are trapped in sinking ships to starve to death after Pearl Harbor November 14, 2018
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery