- Victims of “Old Hag Syndrome” awake to find that they cannot move October 25, 2020
- An investigator’s observation skills, common sense, and research abilities are at the heart of any investigation October 25, 2020
- PARANORMAL RESEARCH EQUIPMENT Paranormal events cause energy disturbances across the entire electromagnetic spectrum October 24, 2020
- ION DETECTOR Unique in this price range, this hand-held ion detector possesses excellent sensitivity October 24, 2020
- TRI-FIELD METER This device combines magnetic and electric readings in one package October 24, 2020
Vampire Bat Bats are the only mammals that can fly, however the Vampire Bat is the only bat that feeds off of blood. They can be found across many countries of South America. The Vampire Bat is considered dangerous to humans because they carry disease
This post has already been read 1157 times!
Bats are the only mammals that can fly, however the Vampire Bat is the only bat that feeds off of blood. They can be found across many countries of South America. The Vampire Bat is considered dangerous to humans because they carry disease, but it isn’t all bad! The saliva of the Vampire Bat may actually have some positive uses in medicine. It is thought that it may help increase the blood flow in patients that have suffered from a stroke.
Originally posted 2017-12-11 02:29:16.
This post has already been read 1157 times!
- The Fresno Night Crawlers “In my home town of Fresno, California we have these things called the Fresno Night Crawlers. They are Golem-like things that look like a pair of legs with a face in the crotch. They come out at night but ONLY on federal buildings and spaces to terrorize people walking through. They are rumored to be about seven to eleven feet tall.”
- PLANT HALL, UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA – The University of Tampa’s Plant Hall is now an academic building, but it previously served as a 500 room hotel which hosted the likes of Teddy Roosevelt and Babe Ruth as guests. It is now said to be rife with paranormal activity including the disembodied voices of long dead servants and the sound of rolling dice! Doors have swung slowly open and closed by themselves and staff and students alike describe an uneasy feeling that they are being watched by something unseen in the shadows. It is also said to be haunted by an entity known as ‘The Brown Man’ who is described as wearing a brown colored suit and having terrifying glowing red eyes! He is prone to appearing and ten vanishing quickly with no warning on staircases in the building. There have also been reports of a spectral couple dancing in the former ballroom.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(38,201 views)Skate Boarding...
- Grand Canyon National Park is perhaps one of the most famous parks in the world. With just under 5,000 square kilometers (1,930 mi2), the canyon is riddled with mysteries and folklore. One of the tribes that inhabited the canyon was the Hopi, comprised of elders, workers, and hunters. They thrived there, with some writers speculating that the tribe had built an underground citadel within the canyon.
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,960 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,526 views)December 1899 A...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(5,861 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
Search the BLOG
- Victims of “Old Hag Syndrome” awake to find that they cannot move
- An investigator’s observation skills, common sense, and research abilities are at the heart of any investigation
- PARANORMAL RESEARCH EQUIPMENT Paranormal events cause energy disturbances across the entire electromagnetic spectrum
- ION DETECTOR Unique in this price range, this hand-held ion detector possesses excellent sensitivity
- TRI-FIELD METER This device combines magnetic and electric readings in one package
- A motion sensor, or motion detector is an electronic device that contains a physical trigger mechanism or electronic sensor that quantifies motion.
- Conducting a Ghost Hunt
- Is there a scientific explanation for how the Ouija board works?
- Is the Ouija board dangerous?
- Garland, Hamlin (1860 – 1940): Psychical Researcher