- Ghost lights have been seen and recorded in every country and civilization. January 20, 2021
- Residual Haunting Also known as repeated actions, residues, Non Sentient. January 20, 2021
- Jane Cowl (1883-1950) – American film and stage actress and playwright “notorious for playing weepy roles. Here she is as Cleopatra, 1924 January 20, 2021
- Agnes Ayers, 1925 January 20, 2021
- Camille Pastorfield – American Actress. Circa 1920. January 19, 2021
RIP 9 month old Serenity Reedy: She was sexually abused and murdered by her mother’s boyfriend.
This post has already been read 512 times!
RIP 9 month old Serenity Reedy: She was sexually abused and murdered by her mother's boyfriend.
Originally posted 2018-06-08 21:11:55.
This post has already been read 512 times!
- Janice Dodson was on a deer camping trip in the Colorado wilderness when her 48 year old husband of just three months lying on the ground bleeding with an orange hunting vest at his side. He seemed destined to be yet another victim of a hunting accident, until police discovered he had been shot three times and started to believe this was a homicide. Shot and killed by his wife for insurance money. Sentenced to life in prison without parole on March 20, 2000.
- Flying Jellyfish Charles Fort, author and investigator of the odd, speculated that there was a species of nearly transparent jellyfish that float in the upper atmosphere. Over the years, pilots have reported seeing odd shaped objects in the sky they thought resembled jellyfish. And people have found large numbers of dead birds with burn marks on them, which they believed could be caused by jellyfish stings.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(39,760 views)Skate Boarding...
- Grand Canyon National Park is perhaps one of the most famous parks in the world. With just under 5,000 square kilometers (1,930 mi2), the canyon is riddled with mysteries and folklore. One of the tribes that inhabited the canyon was the Hopi, comprised of elders, workers, and hunters. They thrived there, with some writers speculating that the tribe had built an underground citadel within the canyon.
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(7,061 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,646 views)December 1899 A...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(6,172 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery
32 visitors online now
2 guests, 30 bots, 0 members
Search the BLOG
- Ghost lights have been seen and recorded in every country and civilization.
- Residual Haunting Also known as repeated actions, residues, Non Sentient.
- Jane Cowl (1883-1950) – American film and stage actress and playwright “notorious for playing weepy roles. Here she is as Cleopatra, 1924
- Agnes Ayers, 1925
- Camille Pastorfield – American Actress. Circa 1920.
- Betty Blythe, known for her dramatic roles in exotic silent films such as “The Queen of Sheba” 1921
- Betty Compson, American violinist, actress and independent film producer. Acted in at least 50 silent and 24 sound films between 1919-1940
- Girl with early car seat belt, ca. 1950s.
- Over 100 years ago, this lady in Mongolia suffered the dreadful Immurement.
- It began with a simple boycott of Jewish shops and ended in the gas chambers at Auschwitz as Nazi Germany attempted to exterminate the entire Jewish population of Europe.