- When scientists debunk ghosts their first statement is usually October 30, 2020
- Twenty Common Ghost Hunting Mistakes October 29, 2020
- Don’t know where to find ghosts? You want to get into ghost hunting but where do you look? October 29, 2020
- Ghost Hunting Tips October 29, 2020
- Hans Holzer: The Original Ghost Hunter October 29, 2020
RIP 4 month old Gabriel Crystalus: Murdered by his father because he wouldn’t stop crying.
This post has already been read 414 times!
RIP 4 month old Gabriel Crystalus: Murdered by his father because he wouldn't stop crying.
Originally posted 2018-07-14 07:57:26.
This post has already been read 414 times!
- t’s hard to imagine what “punishment” Kelsey Smith would have meted out on 3-year-old Jeida Torres if she had done something really evil. As it is, the child’s offense was accidentally soiling her pants Saturday afternoon. For this, Smith beat her to death, saving some of his rage for her 5-year-old brother who had done nothing at all.
- Army SPC. Brittany B. Gordon, 24, of St. Petersburg, Florida. Died October 13, 2012, serving during Operation Enduring Freedom. Assigned to 572 Military Intelligence Company, 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington. Died in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked her unit with an improvised explosive device.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(38,248 views)Skate Boarding...
- Grand Canyon National Park is perhaps one of the most famous parks in the world. With just under 5,000 square kilometers (1,930 mi2), the canyon is riddled with mysteries and folklore. One of the tribes that inhabited the canyon was the Hopi, comprised of elders, workers, and hunters. They thrived there, with some writers speculating that the tribe had built an underground citadel within the canyon.
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,967 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,534 views)December 1899 A...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(5,888 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery
20 visitors online now
6 guests, 14 bots, 0 members
Search the BLOG
- When scientists debunk ghosts their first statement is usually
- Twenty Common Ghost Hunting Mistakes
- Don’t know where to find ghosts? You want to get into ghost hunting but where do you look?
- Ghost Hunting Tips
- Hans Holzer: The Original Ghost Hunter
- How to know when your house is haunted 1. Does your home have cold spots
- Q. What is DOP (disappearing object phenomenon)?
- BLUE BELLE SALOON, GUTHRIE
- BLANCHARD CEMETERY, BLANCHARD
- Wahiawa Botanical Garden, Oahu, Hawaii is located in central Oahu in Hawaii. The Wahiawa Botanical Garden is 27 acres of beautiful native flora displays. The garden also features Hawaiian ferns, over 60 types of trees, and countless hiking trails for visitors to enjoy. The Garden originally started out as a park in the 1920s. In 1957, it officially opened as a botanical garden. Local legend has it that areas of the Wahiawa Botanical Garden are haunted by the Green Lady. Descriptions of the Green Lady vary. Some people claim she is covered in gross and green mold. Others claim she has jagged teeth, hair covered in seaweed, and fish-like scales that are green. There is one legend that if you cross a certain bridge by yourself in the botanical garden you will never return. The Green Lady is also said to have been seen at a local elementary school. Setting sights on the Green Lady is definitely up there with scariest of the scary Hawaiian legends we’ve come across!