- Ghost Hunting Tips October 29, 2020
- Hans Holzer: The Original Ghost Hunter October 29, 2020
- How to know when your house is haunted 1. Does your home have cold spots October 29, 2020
- Q. What is DOP (disappearing object phenomenon)? October 29, 2020
- BLUE BELLE SALOON, GUTHRIE October 28, 2020
I was Bullied in every way from starting public school in 3rd grade through 8th grade I was told by so many I wouldn’t even survive because I would either commit suicide or be killed by a bully even…
This post has already been read 334 times!
I was Bullied in every way from starting public school in 3rd grade through 8th grade I was told by so many I wouldn't even survive because I would either commit suicide or be killed by a bully even…
Originally posted 2018-08-24 04:42:53.
This post has already been read 334 times!
- Gabrielle Molina – age 12 – The parents knew Gabby had been having some trouble with bullies at school, including the fistfight earlier this spring. But the full extent of what she endured came to light only after her suicide. “They called her a slut and a whore. All this she wrote in her journal. I just found out. I didn’t touch her journal before (the suicide). That’s personal,” the mother said. “Her sister knew. She said, ‘Mom, she asked me to keep it secret,’” Molina said.
- New Jersey police are investigating whether the apparent suicide of a 15-year-old boy is linked to reports that he was bullied at school, according to 2 sources close to law enforcement. The sources said the Morristown High School freshman died at his home in Morris Township by hanging himself after school Wednesday. School officials identified the boy as Lennon Baldwin. “He wasn’t the kid standing in the corner, he was with the mix, he was with everybody,” bowling coach said.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(38,235 views)Skate Boarding...
- Grand Canyon National Park is perhaps one of the most famous parks in the world. With just under 5,000 square kilometers (1,930 mi2), the canyon is riddled with mysteries and folklore. One of the tribes that inhabited the canyon was the Hopi, comprised of elders, workers, and hunters. They thrived there, with some writers speculating that the tribe had built an underground citadel within the canyon.
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,966 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,532 views)December 1899 A...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(5,888 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
Search the BLOG
- Ghost Hunting Tips
- Hans Holzer: The Original Ghost Hunter
- How to know when your house is haunted 1. Does your home have cold spots
- Q. What is DOP (disappearing object phenomenon)?
- BLUE BELLE SALOON, GUTHRIE
- BLANCHARD CEMETERY, BLANCHARD
- Wahiawa Botanical Garden, Oahu, Hawaii is located in central Oahu in Hawaii. The Wahiawa Botanical Garden is 27 acres of beautiful native flora displays. The garden also features Hawaiian ferns, over 60 types of trees, and countless hiking trails for visitors to enjoy. The Garden originally started out as a park in the 1920s. In 1957, it officially opened as a botanical garden. Local legend has it that areas of the Wahiawa Botanical Garden are haunted by the Green Lady. Descriptions of the Green Lady vary. Some people claim she is covered in gross and green mold. Others claim she has jagged teeth, hair covered in seaweed, and fish-like scales that are green. There is one legend that if you cross a certain bridge by yourself in the botanical garden you will never return. The Green Lady is also said to have been seen at a local elementary school. Setting sights on the Green Lady is definitely up there with scariest of the scary Hawaiian legends we’ve come across!
- CAIN’S BALLROOM, TULSA Cain’s Ballroom has been a popular concert venue in Tulsa for many years,
- CHEROKEE STRIP MUSEUM, ALVA
- ird Creek School in Pawhuska is a one room schoolhouse which was built in the early 1900’s for Native American children