- While the mothers are working in the fields, the preschool children of migrant families are cared for in the nursery school under trained teachers, Kern migrant camp, California, 1936 – Dorothea Lange by luella January 23, 2021
- New York, New York 1939. Albert Einstein with his daughter on his lap at the opening of the Jewish Pavillion at the World’s Fair in Flushing Meadows in Queens. January 23, 2021
- Balboa Beach, CA 1947 January 23, 2021
- Mary Hughes and Kathy Kessler “Muscle Beach Party (1964) – 1960s summer style January 23, 2021
- EVELYN NESBIT – Known to millions before her 16th birthday in 1900, Evelyn was the most photographed woman of her era, an iconic figure who set the standard for female beauty. January 22, 2021
Girl, 15, kills herself after leaving suicide note naming her bullies Cora Delille’s body was found by a family member at their home in Pickerington, Ohio on May 10 after she hanged herself, Commander Matt Delp of Pickerington Police said.
This post has already been read 476 times!
Cora Delille's body was found by a family member at their home in Pickerington, Ohio on May 10 after she hanged herself, Commander Matt Delp of Pickerington Police said.
Four students questioned by police after bullied girl, 15, kills herself and names them in tormented suicide note saying 'thanks for all the pain'
Originally posted 2018-06-17 22:10:25.
This post has already been read 476 times!
- Ashley Rogers was a 15-year-old Sophomore at Glenn High School in Kernersville, NC, who in April 2010, hung herself in her family’s home following two days of bullying from two classmates from Glenn High School. The harassment came in the form of text messages. The two girls began at 1030PM on the evening of April 08 and continued to pepper Ashley with text messages throughout the evening ending at around 0730AM the morning of April 09. Ashley’s mother called the school to advise that two students had been harassing their daughter.
- MAINE STATE PRISON, THOMASTON In 1824, in Thomaston, Maine the Maine State Prison was established. The purpose behind the facility was for prisoners to serve out life sentences doing hard labor. In other cases, prisoners served hard labor for shorter periods. Men and women alike served time at the Maine State Prison. Eventually women were moved from the facility. During its history the facility was devastated by fires multiple and rebuilt. The prison also had sections for mental health and a segregation unit. In the many years the Maine State Prison has been in use there have been reports of sightings from guards and prisoners alike. Guards have made claims of someone watching them when there was no one around. Others have stated they have seen the spirits of former prisoners at night when the prison is at its most quiet. Many believe some of the hauntings are a direct result of equipment from an old prison on Thomaston being moved to, and used at, Maine State Prison.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(39,873 views)Skate Boarding...
- Grand Canyon National Park is perhaps one of the most famous parks in the world. With just under 5,000 square kilometers (1,930 mi2), the canyon is riddled with mysteries and folklore. One of the tribes that inhabited the canyon was the Hopi, comprised of elders, workers, and hunters. They thrived there, with some writers speculating that the tribe had built an underground citadel within the canyon.
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(7,064 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,661 views)December 1899 A...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(6,191 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery
14 visitors online now
4 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Search the BLOG
- While the mothers are working in the fields, the preschool children of migrant families are cared for in the nursery school under trained teachers, Kern migrant camp, California, 1936 – Dorothea Lange by luella
- New York, New York 1939. Albert Einstein with his daughter on his lap at the opening of the Jewish Pavillion at the World’s Fair in Flushing Meadows in Queens.
- Balboa Beach, CA 1947
- Mary Hughes and Kathy Kessler “Muscle Beach Party (1964) – 1960s summer style
- EVELYN NESBIT – Known to millions before her 16th birthday in 1900, Evelyn was the most photographed woman of her era, an iconic figure who set the standard for female beauty.
- Whitechapel, London, 1888 Because the area is close to the London Docklands and east of the city, it has been a popular place for immigrants and the working class.
- In 1880 New York City removed an average of 41 horse carcasses a day from its city streets. This picture, taken in the early 1900s
- GRAVE SLEEPERS The Celtic people had a ritual for contacting the ghosts of their ancestors.
- Reet Silvia Jurvetson, formerly known as “Sherry Doe” and officially as “Jane Doe 59” was a Canadian-American woman murdered in California in November 1969. Her body remained unidentified for forty-six years until a mortuary photograph was recognized by family friends. Members of the Manson family are suspected in her murder, along with an unidentified man she had traveled to meet.
- Spain, 1914-18, by Kurt Hielscher | Photo Tractatus