- What H.H. Holmes did to his victims lives on in infamy September 24, 2020
- Somerset Slime September 24, 2020
- French inventor Charles Pigeon, located in Montparnasse Cemetery in Paris September 24, 2020
- George Armstrong Custer (1839 – 1876) September 24, 2020
- Lost Towns Project excavate lost settlements from colonial Maryland September 23, 2020
Girl, 15, kills herself after leaving suicide note naming her bullies Cora Delille’s body was found by a family member at their home in Pickerington, Ohio on May 10 after she hanged herself, Commander Matt Delp of Pickerington Police said.
This post has already been read 436 times!
Cora Delille's body was found by a family member at their home in Pickerington, Ohio on May 10 after she hanged herself, Commander Matt Delp of Pickerington Police said.
Four students questioned by police after bullied girl, 15, kills herself and names them in tormented suicide note saying 'thanks for all the pain'
Originally posted 2018-06-17 22:10:25.
This post has already been read 436 times!
- Ashley Rogers was a 15-year-old Sophomore at Glenn High School in Kernersville, NC, who in April 2010, hung herself in her family’s home following two days of bullying from two classmates from Glenn High School. The harassment came in the form of text messages. The two girls began at 1030PM on the evening of April 08 and continued to pepper Ashley with text messages throughout the evening ending at around 0730AM the morning of April 09. Ashley’s mother called the school to advise that two students had been harassing their daughter.
- MAINE STATE PRISON, THOMASTON In 1824, in Thomaston, Maine the Maine State Prison was established. The purpose behind the facility was for prisoners to serve out life sentences doing hard labor. In other cases, prisoners served hard labor for shorter periods. Men and women alike served time at the Maine State Prison. Eventually women were moved from the facility. During its history the facility was devastated by fires multiple and rebuilt. The prison also had sections for mental health and a segregation unit. In the many years the Maine State Prison has been in use there have been reports of sightings from guards and prisoners alike. Guards have made claims of someone watching them when there was no one around. Others have stated they have seen the spirits of former prisoners at night when the prison is at its most quiet. Many believe some of the hauntings are a direct result of equipment from an old prison on Thomaston being moved to, and used at, Maine State Prison.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(37,384 views)Skate Boarding...
- Grand Canyon National Park is perhaps one of the most famous parks in the world. With just under 5,000 square kilometers (1,930 mi2), the canyon is riddled with mysteries and folklore. One of the tribes that inhabited the canyon was the Hopi, comprised of elders, workers, and hunters. They thrived there, with some writers speculating that the tribe had built an underground citadel within the canyon.
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,923 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,477 views)December 1899 A...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(5,724 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery
46 visitors online now
8 guests, 38 bots, 0 members
Search the BLOG
- What H.H. Holmes did to his victims lives on in infamy
- Somerset Slime
- French inventor Charles Pigeon, located in Montparnasse Cemetery in Paris
- George Armstrong Custer (1839 – 1876)
- Lost Towns Project excavate lost settlements from colonial Maryland
- Madeline McCann
- Johnny Gosch was doing his usual paper-round on Sunday, September 5, 1982
- The case of Etan Patz is famous
- Eloise Worledge was 8 years old when she vanished from her own bedroom on January 12, 1976, in Beaumaris, Victoria, Australia.
- The Beaumont Children