- Bond, Frederick Bligh (1864-1945) Institution / Country:England March 22, 2019
- Barrett, Sir William F. (February 10, 1844 – May 26, 1925) March 22, 2019
- Barrett Browning, Elizabeth (County Durham, England, March 6, 1806 – June 28, 1861) March 22, 2019
- Kecksburg Crash – 1965 March 22, 2019
- Beverly Rose Potts March 21, 2019
Eric Mohat , 17 , was told by one of his bullies publicity in class “Why don’t you go home and shoot yourself, no one will miss you”. He did. Stop bullying!
This post has already been read 94 times!
Eric Mohat , 17 , was told by one of his bullies publicity in class "Why don't you go home and shoot yourself, no one will miss you". He did. Stop bullying!
This post has already been read 94 times!
- Darren Steele, 15, was found after he had hung himself from the horrific bullying he endured. He was a good kid, a choirboy, who didnt deserve this. Friends of Darren Steele told the inquest he had been hit, burned with cigarettes and verbally abused at school in Burton, Staffordshire. He was too scared to tell teachers about the bullying for fear of reprisals
- Celina Okwuone was 11 years old when she took her life late evening on 20 May 2010. Celina was a fifth grade student at St. Anastasia Catholic School in Fort Pierce, Florida. Her diary enumerates the depth of the cuts, slurs and insults she had received from those at her school. Her cellphone, when found by her parents contained strings of text messages which insulted Celina about her weight, taste in music and labeled her “ugly”, “blacky, and more.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(27,771 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,135 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(3,536 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(3,463 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(3,302 views)Daniel Weber...
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery
45 visitors online now
6 guests, 39 bots, 0 members
Search the BLOG
- Bond, Frederick Bligh (1864-1945) Institution / Country:England
- Barrett, Sir William F. (February 10, 1844 – May 26, 1925)
- Barrett Browning, Elizabeth (County Durham, England, March 6, 1806 – June 28, 1861)
- Kecksburg Crash – 1965
- Beverly Rose Potts
- Alvin Edwin Matlock
- Ricky Jean Bryant Ricky Jean Bryant , or Jeannie, was last seen during a fire in 1949 at a farm home three miles northeast of Mauston. She was last seen in the front yard while the fire was being put out. When the fire was extinguished, Ricky was no longer in the yard. She has not been seen or heard from since. Authorities said the 4-year-old girl perished in the fire, but no remains were ever found.
- Lorraine Judith Barrie Chance Missing Since: January 3, 1948 from Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz County, California
- Paul Gordon Love Paul Love disappeared from the University of Illinois Galesburg branch on October 2, 1947.
- The Crescent Hotel, Eureka Springs It is not only the bedrooms that are said to be haunted. There are somewhat frequent reports of a middle aged man with a moustache who sits in the lobby or the bar area.