- Sylvie and Helene Bergman, France 1941…children died in Auschwitz February 23, 2020
- Forty-three people were killed when TransAsia Airways Flight 235 crashed in Taiwan’s Keelung River after clipping a bridge in February 2015. The doomed aircraft went down only minutes after takeoff. February 23, 2020
- Stolen by the Nazis: The tragic tale of 12,000 blue-eyed blond children taken by the SS to create an Aryan super-race February 23, 2020
- Tzipora Wiesel was only seven years old when she was put to her death. February 23, 2020
- Russian freerunner, Pavel Kashin, is pictured performing what would be his last backflip. February 23, 2020
Dr. Shiro Ishii’s Horrifying Unit 731 Put Prisoners Through Painful And Deadly Experiments
This post has already been read 710 times!
Dr. Shiro Ishii's Horrifying Unit 731 Put Prisoners Through Painful And Deadly Experiments
Headed by surgeon general Shiro Ishii, Unit 731 was involved in procedures that were as shocking as any witnessed during World War II. With a focus on biological and chemical warfare, this unit was located in occupied China and kept as many as 400 prisoners at a time usually, but not exclusively POWs.
Unit 731 had a freezer that could be set to 50-below zero, its victims were frequently placed in large centrifuges and rapidly rotated to death, exposed to anthrax, cholera, and even flamethrowers. Amputation, bizarre anatomical transplants and vivisections were routinely performed without anesthesia. Ishii frequently asked his staff how many logs had fallen on any given day, "logs" a euphemism for human beings. Unbelievably, at the conclusion of the war, Ishii and his staff negotiated their freedom by offering their biological research to the US government. It was accepted, and Ishii would escape any responsibility for his activity. He died in 1959 of natural causes.
This post has already been read 710 times!
Originally posted 2017-12-12 03:47:25.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(33,520 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,656 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,128 views)December 1899 A...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(4,372 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(4,217 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
Search the BLOG
- Sylvie and Helene Bergman, France 1941…children died in Auschwitz
- Forty-three people were killed when TransAsia Airways Flight 235 crashed in Taiwan’s Keelung River after clipping a bridge in February 2015. The doomed aircraft went down only minutes after takeoff.
- Stolen by the Nazis: The tragic tale of 12,000 blue-eyed blond children taken by the SS to create an Aryan super-race
- Tzipora Wiesel was only seven years old when she was put to her death.
- Russian freerunner, Pavel Kashin, is pictured performing what would be his last backflip.
- The 17-year-old blonde teen scaled the side of a nine-story building when he was photographed in a one-handed stunt
- Jane Snow, a mother of two, was traveling to Escanaba MI on Tuesday May 15th 1979 to visit her parents
- Tallest Person Ever ~ Robert Pershing Wadlow (pictured here with his father) reached 8 ft 11.1 in (2.72 m) in height and weighed 439 lb (199 kg) at his death at age 22. Wadlow (February 22, 1918 – July 15, 1940) was the tallest person in history for whom there is irrefutable evidence.
- This was taken at Texas Road House, Amarillo Tx. Look up in the top right hand corner of pic a girl wearing a blue lace dress half her face is missing and the lower part of her body.
- Rasputin circa 1920 | “Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin, baptized on 22 January [O.S. 10 January] 1869 – murdered on 30 December [O.S. 17 December] 1916)