- Léon Futerman Birth: 1939 Gender : male toddler child Nationality : French Background : Jewish Residence : Paris, France Death : August 19, 1942 Cause : Murdered in Auschwitz ( buried in Auschwitz death camp ) Age : 3 years January 28, 2020
- Kitty Smith was born in Chicago in 1882. She was born normal January 28, 2020
- Christine and Lea Papin were the famous french maids who murdered January 28, 2020
- Alfred Schenkel gassed in Auschwitz on Apr. 15, 1944. Alfred perished 3 months before his 7th birthday. January 28, 2020
- Josef & Isidore Presser were 3 1/2 years old when they were sadly murdered at Auschwitz-Birenkau on March 6, 1944. January 28, 2020
David & Catherine Birnie were two codependent perverts
This post has already been read 741 times!
David & Catherine Birnie were two codependent perverts who used rape, torture, and murder to spice up their sex life. As is typical in such cases, the man, David, was the instigator, while Catherine was a slavish – if enthusiastic – accomplice, who helped with the murders as a way to please her man. They murdered four young women, but were arrested when a fifth woman managed to escape and gave the police all the details they needed. Both were given life in prison.
This post has already been read 741 times!
Originally posted 2017-12-12 17:28:57.
- People in pain typically have lowered eyebrows, raised cheeks, tightened eyelids, an open mouth, and closed eyes. One reason is to escape from the cause of the pain. Tensing up your muscles and screwing up your face scarily might do that. Another reason is to let others know you are in pain, because you may need help. In a sociable species like humans it is important that we can read each other’s states of mind.
- Coco Chanel had few friends by the end of WW2
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(33,395 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,608 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(5,955 views)December 1899 A...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(4,210 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(4,023 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
Search the BLOG
- Léon Futerman Birth: 1939 Gender : male toddler child Nationality : French Background : Jewish Residence : Paris, France Death : August 19, 1942 Cause : Murdered in Auschwitz ( buried in Auschwitz death camp ) Age : 3 years
- Kitty Smith was born in Chicago in 1882. She was born normal
- Christine and Lea Papin were the famous french maids who murdered
- Alfred Schenkel gassed in Auschwitz on Apr. 15, 1944. Alfred perished 3 months before his 7th birthday.
- Josef & Isidore Presser were 3 1/2 years old when they were sadly murdered at Auschwitz-Birenkau on March 6, 1944.
- Anna Zakrzewska served with the Polish underground army as a courier and a medical orderly. Zakrzewska’s underground code name was Hanka Biała (White Hannah). She received training at the end of June and in July 1944 in the Wyszkowa forest. She was killed in the course of desperate combat during the Warsaw Uprising, aged 18.
- Sophie Scholl of the white rose movement (May 9, 1921 – February 22, 1943), so much more..but also a German resistance fighter convicted of high treason and executed by guillotine in Munich’s Stadelheim Prison.
- From Amsterdam, Netherlands. Murdered in Auschwitz on Oct. 12, 1942 at age 8 months.
- Feygalee Reiter was only 4 years when she was sadly shot at Wolyn, Poland on August 27, 1941.
- Jacqueline Bernheim. Died at Auschwitz on May 22, 1944 at age 6.