41 visitors online now
11 guests, 30 bots, 0 members
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(22,741 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(5,958 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(3,406 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(3,321 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(3,166 views)Daniel Weber...
- Lubny, Ukraine, A mother with her two children awaiting, with other Jews from the town, at the assembly point, 16/10/1941 Close-up of a young mother with her two children, sitting among a large group of Jews from Lubny who have been assembled for mass execution by the Germans. November 21, 2018
- Coffman, Cynthia Lynn: White; age 24 at crime (DOB 1-19-1962); murder of white female age 20 in San Bernardino County on 11-7-1986; sentenced on 8-31-1989. November 21, 2018
- Elisabeth Anne “Betty” Broderick (born November 7, 1947) is a former American suburban housewife convicted of the November 5, 1989 murders of her former husband Daniel T. Broderick III and his second wife, Linda Kolkena. After a second trial, she was convicted on December 11, 1991 of two counts of second-degree murder, and later sentenced to 32 years to life in prison. November 21, 2018
- Carol M. Bundy (August 26, 1942 – December 9, 2003) was an American serial killer. Bundy and Doug Clark became known as “The Sunset Strip Killers” after being convicted of a series of murders in Los Angeles during the late spring and early summer of 1980. The victims were young prostitutes or runaways. November 21, 2018
- Rhonda Bell Martin (1937-1951) killed her mother, 2 husbands, and 3 of her children in Birmingham, Alabama. She was eventually foiled by the results of an autopsy, confessed to the crimes, and was given the electric chair in 1957. November 21, 2018
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery