55 visitors online now
13 guests, 42 bots, 0 members
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(18,676 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(5,856 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(3,303 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(3,227 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(2,986 views)Daniel Weber...
- This photo is a fossilized head of a mandiscovered near Gothenburg, Sweden. October 15, 2018
- What appears to be a fossil of a human handprint and finger were found in limestone estimated to be 110 million-years-old in the Canadian arctic. October 15, 2018
- Workers in the Costa Rican jungle stumbled upon more than 300 of these spherical stone balls. October 15, 2018
- Crystal skulls are human skull models made from clear or milky quartz crystal rock believed to be pre-Columbian Mesoamerican artifacts. October 15, 2018
- This statue, know as the Venus of Willendorf, was discovered in Austria. It is a 4-3/8 inch tall statuette of a female figure dated at 30,000 years old October 15, 2018
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery