- Holodomor was a man-made famine in the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic in 1932 April 24, 2019
- Lotz Death March April 24, 2019
- Anna Marie Hahn (July 7, 1906 – December 7, 1938) April 23, 2019
- Richard Speck broke into a nurse’s dormitory and brutally butchered April 23, 2019
- Carl Panzram “In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings April 23, 2019
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(29,557 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,173 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(3,576 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(3,494 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(3,342 views)Daniel Weber...
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery
18 visitors online now
7 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Search the BLOG
- Holodomor was a man-made famine in the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic in 1932
- Lotz Death March
- Anna Marie Hahn (July 7, 1906 – December 7, 1938)
- Richard Speck broke into a nurse’s dormitory and brutally butchered
- Carl Panzram “In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings
- George Hassell. He married his brother’s wife and took on her eight kids
- Betsy Aardsma a 22 y/o woman from Holland, Michigan
- What H.H. Holmes did to his victims lives on in infamy
- Somerset Slime
- French inventor Charles Pigeon, located in Montparnasse Cemetery in Paris