- Edith Helena Bartels and her parents were in hiding until they were later discovered by the Nazis. January 29, 2020
- Auschwitz, Poland – The last moments of life as these fine people have been selected for immediate death through gas chambers c January 29, 2020
- Petr Ginz and his sister in Prague before the war. Died in Auschwitz, 1944. January 28, 2020
- Léon Futerman Birth: 1939 Gender : male toddler child Nationality : French Background : Jewish Residence : Paris, France Death : August 19, 1942 Cause : Murdered in Auschwitz ( buried in Auschwitz death camp ) Age : 3 years January 28, 2020
- Kitty Smith was born in Chicago in 1882. She was born normal January 28, 2020
Ciarra Chaney Circumstances: Ciarra went missing from Midway, Alabama on April 13, 2018. She has not been seen or heard from since her disappearance.
This post has already been read 372 times!
Circumstances: Ciarra went missing from Midway, Alabama on April 13, 2018. She has not been seen or heard from since her disappearance.
Date Missing: April 13, 2018
Missing From: Midway, AL
DOB: February 1, 2002
Age at Disappearance: 16
Weight: 113 lbs.
Other: Ciarra has several tattoos.
If you have information concerning this case, please contact:
Barbour County Sheriff Office (334) 775-1128
or The Polly Klaas® Foundation (800) 587-4357
This post has already been read 372 times!
Originally posted 2018-06-17 17:55:46.
- Jetta Goudal (1891-1985) – Dutch Born, American Actress. Circa 1915-1920.
- Lisa Ann Green She was last seen in the 4800 block of Cypress Creek Avenue in Tuscaloosa, Alabama on July 27, 2007. She was reported driving a Silver Dodge pickup truck with Alabama license plate 63V444G, but the vehicle was found abandoned at a later date. Green was last seen at an apartment on Cypress Avenue. A co-worker said that she had plans to meet a friend at Vieux Carre on Skyland Boulevard to discuss a fundraiser she was planning. She later called her father at 8:20 p.m. to say she was on the way to pick up her son, but she never showed. An off-duty police officer found her 2000 Dodge Ram extended cab pickup in the 4400 block of University Boulevard East on Aug. 4. More than two months after she was reported missing, investigators have released an image showing Lisa Ann Green at a grocery store the night she disappeared including the clothes she was last seen in.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(33,404 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,609 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(5,957 views)December 1899 A...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(4,210 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(4,025 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
Search the BLOG
- Edith Helena Bartels and her parents were in hiding until they were later discovered by the Nazis.
- Auschwitz, Poland – The last moments of life as these fine people have been selected for immediate death through gas chambers c
- Petr Ginz and his sister in Prague before the war. Died in Auschwitz, 1944.
- Léon Futerman Birth: 1939 Gender : male toddler child Nationality : French Background : Jewish Residence : Paris, France Death : August 19, 1942 Cause : Murdered in Auschwitz ( buried in Auschwitz death camp ) Age : 3 years
- Kitty Smith was born in Chicago in 1882. She was born normal
- Christine and Lea Papin were the famous french maids who murdered
- Alfred Schenkel gassed in Auschwitz on Apr. 15, 1944. Alfred perished 3 months before his 7th birthday.
- Josef & Isidore Presser were 3 1/2 years old when they were sadly murdered at Auschwitz-Birenkau on March 6, 1944.
- Anna Zakrzewska served with the Polish underground army as a courier and a medical orderly. Zakrzewska’s underground code name was Hanka Biała (White Hannah). She received training at the end of June and in July 1944 in the Wyszkowa forest. She was killed in the course of desperate combat during the Warsaw Uprising, aged 18.
- Sophie Scholl of the white rose movement (May 9, 1921 – February 22, 1943), so much more..but also a German resistance fighter convicted of high treason and executed by guillotine in Munich’s Stadelheim Prison.