- den Hope Van Horn-Wormer December 31, 1997 – March 8, 2012.Bullied and committed suicide. October 1, 2020
- April Himes – Died at the age of 13 – Bullying October 1, 2020
- Ashlynn Conner, 10. Hanged herself due to being bullied at school. October 1, 2020
- Samantha Johnson was one of the first Anoka Hennepin School District students to commit suicide in 2009, she was believed to be bullied because of her short hair, her clothes and her weight…she was 13 yrs old. October 1, 2020
- Robbie Kirkland 14 commited suicide to escape being bullied. 1997 October 1, 2020
This post has already been read 962 times!
Primarily insectivores, Chameleons are dangerous due to their incredible ability to change color in order to blend in to their surroundings. Behaviorally speaking, Chameleons are feisty and won’t give easily when engaged in a fight. With a 360-degree vision and one of the fastest, most elastic tongues in the food chain, Chameleons have plenty of tools to pose a threat to many adversaries. and although their eyes are independently mobile, they can focus can them forward in unison, if they need to concentrate on their prey.
Originally posted 2017-12-11 02:49:45.
This post has already been read 962 times!
- Rattlesnake The sound that a rattlesnake makes is enough to send shivers down any victim’s spine. Cunning and malicious, rattlesnakes are always poised to strike if a vulnerable creature is stranded nearby. In North America, rattlesnakes are notoriously the leading inflictor of snakebite injuries.
- Soothe a sore throat
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(37,524 views)Skate Boarding...
- Grand Canyon National Park is perhaps one of the most famous parks in the world. With just under 5,000 square kilometers (1,930 mi2), the canyon is riddled with mysteries and folklore. One of the tribes that inhabited the canyon was the Hopi, comprised of elders, workers, and hunters. They thrived there, with some writers speculating that the tribe had built an underground citadel within the canyon.
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,933 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,480 views)December 1899 A...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(5,746 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
Search the BLOG
- den Hope Van Horn-Wormer December 31, 1997 – March 8, 2012.Bullied and committed suicide.
- April Himes – Died at the age of 13 – Bullying
- Ashlynn Conner, 10. Hanged herself due to being bullied at school.
- Samantha Johnson was one of the first Anoka Hennepin School District students to commit suicide in 2009, she was believed to be bullied because of her short hair, her clothes and her weight…she was 13 yrs old.
- Robbie Kirkland 14 commited suicide to escape being bullied. 1997
- Jaheem Herrera, age 11. Committed suicide after severe bullying.
- Celina Okwuone was 11 years old when she took her life late evening on 20 May 2010. Celina was a fifth grade student at St. Anastasia Catholic School in Fort Pierce, Florida. Her diary enumerates the depth of the cuts, slurs and insults she had received from those at her school. Her cellphone, when found by her parents contained strings of text messages which insulted Celina about her weight, taste in music and labeled her “ugly”, “blacky, and more.
- Eric Mohat , 17 , was told by one of his bullies publicity in class “Why don’t you go home and shoot yourself, no one will miss you”. He did. Stop bullying!
- Darren Steele, 15, was found after he had hung himself from the horrific bullying he endured. He was a good kid, a choirboy, who didnt deserve this. Friends of Darren Steele told the inquest he had been hit, burned with cigarettes and verbally abused at school in Burton, Staffordshire. He was too scared to tell teachers about the bullying for fear of reprisals
- Gareth Oates 18, died when he was hit by a train. A three-day inquest in Bradford heard how Gareth was bullied while he studied at West Suffolk College, in Bury St Edmunds, with some students routinely calling him “suicide boy”. Bradford Coroner Paul Marks heard how his mother mounted a desperate battle to get appropriate mental health intervention for her son in the run up to his death. He had already tried to kill himself once and had talked of suicide from the age of 11.