- American actors Sylvester Stallone and actress Joyce Ingalls pose for the camera at New Yorks, United States, Studio 54 disco on Saturday, Feb. 18, 1978. July 10, 2020
- Supermodel Cheryl Tiegs arrived in style to Studio 54 back in 1979 July 10, 2020
- Village People, Valerie Perrine, Bruce Jenner & Michael Jackson at Studio 54 for the ‘Cant Stop The Music’ party, 1980 July 10, 2020
- Maura Moynihan and Bill Murray partying at Studio 54 July 10, 2020
- Valerie and Robin Williams at Studio 54, 1979. July 9, 2020
Boris Ovodenko Boris was sadly murdered at the Babi Yar massacre on September 29, 1941 at age 5.
This post has already been read 21 times!
Boris was sadly murdered at the Babi Yar massacre on September 29, 1941 at age 5.
This post has already been read 21 times!
- Jeanette Elise Cohn Bloch (*April 1, 1940 in Amsterdam). Jeanette was murdered in Auschwitz on July 18, 1942. She reached the age of 2 years.
- Babi Yar Ravine Babi Yar is a ravine in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv and a site of massacres carried out by German forces during their campaign against the Soviet Union in World War II. The first and best documented of the massacres took place on 29–30 September 1941, killing approximately 33,771 Jews. The decision to kill all the Jews in Kyiv was made by the military governor Generalmajor Kurt Eberhard, the Police Commander for Army Group South, SS-Obergruppenführer Friedrich Jeckeln, and the Einsatzgruppe C Commander Otto Rasch. Sonderkommando 4a soldiers, along with the aid of the SD and SS Police Battalions with the Ukrainian Auxiliary Police backed by the Wehrmacht carried out the orders.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(35,297 views)Skate Boarding...
- Grand Canyon National Park is perhaps one of the most famous parks in the world. With just under 5,000 square kilometers (1,930 mi2), the canyon is riddled with mysteries and folklore. One of the tribes that inhabited the canyon was the Hopi, comprised of elders, workers, and hunters. They thrived there, with some writers speculating that the tribe had built an underground citadel within the canyon.
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,777 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,264 views)December 1899 A...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(5,399 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery
24 visitors online now
6 guests, 18 bots, 0 members
Search the BLOG
- American actors Sylvester Stallone and actress Joyce Ingalls pose for the camera at New Yorks, United States, Studio 54 disco on Saturday, Feb. 18, 1978.
- Supermodel Cheryl Tiegs arrived in style to Studio 54 back in 1979
- Village People, Valerie Perrine, Bruce Jenner & Michael Jackson at Studio 54 for the ‘Cant Stop The Music’ party, 1980
- Maura Moynihan and Bill Murray partying at Studio 54
- Valerie and Robin Williams at Studio 54, 1979.
- John Travolta, Sylvester Stallone – Studio 54
- Salma Hayek in studio 54 Movie NY 1997
- Ringo Starr will perform two shows in Israel later this year in defiance of the anti-Israel BDS movement that calls for the complete isolation of the Jewish State.
- Daniel Barter Missing Since: June 18, 1959 from Perdido Bay, Baldwin County, Alabama Missing Date Of Birth: December 12, 1954 Age: 4 Daniel Barter went missing during a family camping trip in Perdido Bay, Alabama. Parents Maxine and Paul, four of their six children, an uncle and a cousin — was on vacation from Mobile, camping on a Lillian-area lot. Daniel was last seen playing near the banks of Perdido Bay. Danny and his dad had just returned from getting some drinks at a store. At about 9:45 a.m., the family noticed Danny was gone.
- Diane Marie White Webb was last seen getting on a bus in Phoenix, coming home to family, she never made it. In January, 1961 her husband stated that he had not heard from his now ex-wife in some time. He told in a letter of giving Diane $100 and that she presumably took a bus from where they were living at this time, in Phoenix, Arizona, to her parent’s home in Kingman, Arizona. He also stated that she had written him once and told him that she had lost a baby, apparently the young woman may have been with child when she left Phoenix.