- Hooks at the ‘Strangling Room’, called by the Nazis ‘Leichenkeller’ (corpse cellar), at the basement of the crematorium in Buchenwald concentration camp near Weimar, Germany, where 1100 prisoners were garroted and hanged by the SS. October 26, 2020
- 4 year old Henny Sophia Henneke Frank was murdered at the Sobibor Extermination Camp on July 9, 1943 October 26, 2020
- Eva Kovach-Eva was only 4 when she was sadly murdered at Auschwitz-Birenkau in 1944. October 26, 2020
- Jutta Gutmacher was sadly murdered at Auschwitz Death Camp on November 17, 1943 at age 6. October 26, 2020
- 7 year old Melanie Weimar *girl in blue dress* and her younger sister Karola October 25, 2020
Blue 1970’s IBM Selectric II Electric Typewriter
This post has already been read 701 times!
Blue 1970's IBM Selectric II Electric Typewriter
Originally posted 2018-01-12 19:35:47.
This post has already been read 701 times!
- Joshua Phillips, 31, was only 14 when he killed Maddie Clifton — first reportedly beating her with a bat, then stabbing her in the neck. Her body was found under his bed a week after she vanished
- Havasu Falls in Arizona is paradise on Earth. It is an incredible waterfall located in the Grand Canyon, Arizona. Even though it’s not easy to hike there, this place is definitely worth a visit
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(38,215 views)Skate Boarding...
- Grand Canyon National Park is perhaps one of the most famous parks in the world. With just under 5,000 square kilometers (1,930 mi2), the canyon is riddled with mysteries and folklore. One of the tribes that inhabited the canyon was the Hopi, comprised of elders, workers, and hunters. They thrived there, with some writers speculating that the tribe had built an underground citadel within the canyon.
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,961 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(6,527 views)December 1899 A...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(5,876 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery
36 visitors online now
10 guests, 26 bots, 0 members
Search the BLOG
- Hooks at the ‘Strangling Room’, called by the Nazis ‘Leichenkeller’ (corpse cellar), at the basement of the crematorium in Buchenwald concentration camp near Weimar, Germany, where 1100 prisoners were garroted and hanged by the SS.
- 4 year old Henny Sophia Henneke Frank was murdered at the Sobibor Extermination Camp on July 9, 1943
- Eva Kovach-Eva was only 4 when she was sadly murdered at Auschwitz-Birenkau in 1944.
- Jutta Gutmacher was sadly murdered at Auschwitz Death Camp on November 17, 1943 at age 6.
- 7 year old Melanie Weimar *girl in blue dress* and her younger sister Karola
- Johanna Danielle Davis murdered during the Jonestown massacre in Guyana on November 18, 1978 which she was forced to drink poisoned kool-aid.
- 3 year old little Daniel Bernard Berry was sadly murdered during the Jonestown massacre on Nov. 18, 1978 in Jonestown, Guyana-which he was forced to drink poisoned kool-aid.
- Barend Kroonenberg murdered in Auschwitz on Oct. 8, 1942.
- Victims of “Old Hag Syndrome” awake to find that they cannot move
- An investigator’s observation skills, common sense, and research abilities are at the heart of any investigation