- Juana Bormann (or Johana Borman) was a prison guard at several Nazi concentration camps January 22, 2020
- Beverly Hills, 1950s January 22, 2020
- John Wayne Gacy at 3 years old. (1945) January 22, 2020
- Princess Mafalda of Savoy January 22, 2020
- Rosa Farber was deported to Auschwitz in her 10th birthday and was later murdered. January 22, 2020
Albert Fish, seen here in 1930 was an American serial killer. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac and The Boogey Man. A child rapist and cannibal,
This post has already been read 775 times!
Albert Fish, seen here in 1930 was an American serial killer. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac and The Boogey Man. A child rapist and cannibal, he boasted that he "had children in every state," and at one time stated the number was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was talking about rapes or cannibalization.
This post has already been read 775 times!
Originally posted 2017-12-28 06:40:06.
- Edward Paisnel a.k.a. The Beast of Jersey had a ten year reign of terror abducting and sexually abusing children, and the mask he used to conceal his identity is almost as horrifying as his crimes.
- Belle Gunness (Brynhild Paulsdatter Strseth) was born near the lake of Selbu, Sr-Trndelag, Norway on November 11, 1859. Gunness was not your traditional female serial killer, she stood 6 feet tall and weighed over 200 pounds allowing her to dominate most of her victims. Between July 30, 1900-1908, Gunness is speculated to have killed between 25-40 people.
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(33,376 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(6,601 views)Many scholars...
- December 1899 A double murder rocked the tiny town of Odessa, Buffalo County on the night of Dec. 4, 1899. Lillian Dinsmore was found dead in the kitchen of the house in which she and her charismatic husband Frank L. Dinsmore boarded. Fred Laue, the boarding house owner was shot in his bedroom.
(5,913 views)December 1899 A...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(4,172 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(3,977 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
Search the BLOG
- Juana Bormann (or Johana Borman) was a prison guard at several Nazi concentration camps
- Beverly Hills, 1950s
- John Wayne Gacy at 3 years old. (1945)
- Princess Mafalda of Savoy
- Rosa Farber was deported to Auschwitz in her 10th birthday and was later murdered.
- 2 year old Paulette Nitka was sadly murdered in Auschwitz with her parents and older sister Adele on August 23, 1942. They lived in Paris,France.
- 6 year old Jeanine Lelouch murdered in Auschwitz on October 9, 1943 with her little sister Arlette and parents
- Colette and Jean Mittelchtein were 4 & 5 years old when they were sadly murdered at Auschwitz Death Camp in 1944
- Signs of Good Health and Vitality Clear, bright skin and eyes Strong teeth, gums, nails and hair Fresh breath and body odour Meals are digested with ease – no gas, bloating, heartburn etc Feeling energised when you wake, good energy level through the day Regular, healthy bowel movements Clear urination Wounds and bruises heal quickly Joints and muscles flex with ease Efficient circulation Consistent temperature Free from cravings for certain types of food and drink Able to maintain a suitable weight for your height and build Rarely affected by colds, flu and other infections Clear and focused thinking, good memory and concentration Even and balanced temper Able to tolerate stress well
- Your brain is 80% water, your muscles (including your heart) are 75% water, your blood is 83% water, your lungs are 90% water, your skin is 64% water, and even your bones are 30% water! …