This post has already been read 378 times!

Puffer Fish

The Pufferfish are highly toxic and is considered the most toxic vertebrate in the world. If a Pufferfish attacks a human and is not treated properly, the outcome can be fatal. The toxin can paralyze and stop a person from breathing. Often the Pufferfish can be eaten by mistake, especially in countries such as Thailand and The Philippines. The Pufferfish have four large teeth which are fused together in an upper and lower plate. Some Pufferfish can be up to 100cm in length.

This post has already been read 378 times!

Originally posted 2017-12-11 02:43:02.