29 visitors online now
9 guests, 20 bots, 0 members
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(19,325 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(5,874 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(3,329 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(3,250 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(3,024 views)Daniel Weber...
- The Egyptian hieroglyphic shownt features two UFOs. This design has also been found in Mexican pottery and stonework October 21, 2018
- These Wandjina petroglyphs from Kimberley, Australia are about 5,000 years old and many believe are representations of extraterrestrial beings. October 21, 2018
- Various Egyptian hieroglyphs clearly depict modern day aircraft such as helicopters, dirigibles, and assorted other types of airships and craft. Why were they so familiar with flight and air travel? October 21, 2018
- In the Cairo Museum and in other museums around the world there are examples of stoneware that were found in and around the step pyramid at Saqqarra. October 21, 2018
- “flying wheels of fire”, “pearls in the sky”, and circles of fire”. When Alexander the Great invaded India more than 2,000 years ago October 21, 2018
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery