54 visitors online now
10 guests, 44 bots, 0 members
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(22,461 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(5,950 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(3,400 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(3,314 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(3,158 views)Daniel Weber...
- Richard Ramirez, a satan worshiper and sociopath, killed at least 16 people between 1984 and 1989. Also known as the night stalker November 18, 2018
- Elizabeth Diane Frederickson Downs (born August 7, 1955) is an American woman convicted of the May 1983 murder of her daughter. She is convicted of shooting her three children, killing one and seriously wounding two. November 18, 2018
- Steve Parent crime scene photo – shot 4 times by Tex Watson upon arriving to Cielo Drive. November 18, 2018
- Three Soviet citizens are hanged from a tree by German forces with a placard reading, “We are partisans and have shot at German soldiers” in both German and Russian. Near Minsk, Belarus. 1942. November 18, 2018
- Japan, Nagasaki, 1945. In the photo, the boy stands erect, having done his duty by bringing his dead brother to a cremation ground. November 18, 2018
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Carlisle Chillicothe Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greece Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Majestic Theatre Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Russia Sobibór Staley Road U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery